- Grand Hall - A multi-function space twice the size of the current senior facility, audio-visually equipped, with a fireplace, pool table, and open space for aerobics, Wii, movie nights and many other activities
- Reflection Room - A quieter multi-function library with fireplace, for meetings and prayer
- Family-style Open Kitchen
- Internet Cafe with Community Message Board
- Private, secure office suites for both senior and youth ministries; each with a small meeting space
- Open-Air Patio with exterior fireplace
- Organized outdoor space including bocce court and Mary's Garden
- Weekly exercise, sewing, and game groups
- Cursillo, Cenacle, and Prayer Groups
- Monthly speakers and movie programs
- Annual festivities like Fashion Show, Christmas Tea and Mardi Gras
- Year-round charitable programs including birthday cards and boxes for senior parishioners, Christmas and Easter packages for homebound seniors, Operation Christmas Child, and Angel Tree
Youth Ministry Activities
- Weekly meetings that offer praise and worship, Bible study, catechism lessons, and community building
- Local outreach ministry to Ronald McDonald House, MUSC Children's Hospital, Habitat for Humanity, Operation Christmas Child, Franke Home, and many more local charities.
- Weekly RCIA for Teens program, Christian Formation programs and 8th grade Confirmation classes
- Weekly summer programs including "Movies and Morality" and Discernment Class on "Knowing God's Will"
- Intergenerational facility to be shared by the youth and the seniors of our parish community -- each benefiting from the other -- the youth by the wisdom and experience of the seniors and the seniors by the energy and innovation of the youth.
- Facility replaces two separate and antiquated buildings which are inadequate, inefficient, and require high-maintenance.
- Provides a one-of-a-kind facility never before know in our diocese.